Accessibility Statement for Pace PEO
This is an accessibility statement from PROFESSIONAL ADMINISTRATIVE CO-EMPLOYERS PEO ASSOCIATION.
Measures to support accessibility
PROFESSIONAL ADMINISTRATIVE CO-EMPLOYERS PEO ASSOCIATION takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Pace PEO:
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Pace PEO is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Pace PEO. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Pace PEO:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Pace PEO is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Latest Versions of Google Chrome
- Latest Versions of Apple Safari
- Latest Versions of Mozilla Firefox
- Latest Versions of Microsoft Edge
- Latest Versions of Popular Mobile Browsers
Accessibility of Pace PEO relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Pace PEO , there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Pace PEO:
- Tabbing through navigation and sub-navigation links: When using the tab key on the keyboard to highlight links throughout the site, you might not able to tab through navigation links. because Because of how the theme was structured. Investigating reasonable solutions that are easy to maintain without breaking the website. Input page URLs directly into the browser.
- Alt text on image: Not all images are complete with Alt tags because We are adding these retroactively and it is taking a bit of time to address each image. Setting aside a block of time to update them. Understand they are all lifestyle images to make the page more visually interesting.
PROFESSIONAL ADMINISTRATIVE CO-EMPLOYERS PEO ASSOCIATION assessed the accessibility of Pace PEO by the following approaches:
This statement was created on 4 August 2021 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.